In this article, I will discuss about Mobile Phone Hard Reset and its benefits ? Hard reset is a simple process and every Mobile user should know how to hard-reset his/her Mobile.
When Should I Hard-Reset my Mobile?
You may hard-reset your Mobile, if
- You experience slow down mobile Operating Software.
- You want to delete all installed apps.
- You want to erase all user data.
- Mobile hangs frequently.
- You forget the user password, pattern lock. (In the higher versions of Android, it may not work)
- Your mobile is attacked by Malware.
- You want to sell your Mobile.
Before Hard-Reset, you must back up all your files such as contacts, Photos, Videos, and Documents.
How do I Perform Hard-Reset?
The procedure of Hard-reset varies from Brand to Brand.
- Switch off your Mobile.
- Press Volume Up Key + Home Key + Power Key
or Volume Down Key + Home Key + Power Key
or Volume Down Key + Volume Up Key + Power Key
or Volume Up Key + Power key
or Volume Down Key + Power key
- Keep pressing, until Boot Menu or Android logo appears.
- You can scroll up and down by pressing Volume Up and Down Keys.
- Select Wipe Data / Factory Reset.
- Press Power key to command. It will take some time to reset your Mobile.
- Now Reboot your Mobile.
For your convenience, I am illustrating a Hard-Reset of Samsung On Max in the following video.