Broadly, there are two types of problems shown in a Mobile phone.1. Software-related and 2. Hardware-related. In this article, we will discuss different problems and their types with possible solutions. Let’s start.
When a customer brings a faulty mobile for repairing, you should know whether the problem is software related or hardware related. It is very important to identify the problem before repairing.
I have listed some software-related problems. They are:
- Mobile stuck at Logo
- Mobile auto restarting or rebooting continuously
- Invalid IMEI number
- Some OS files missing
- Unable to remove Installed Apps
- Forgot Pattern Lock / Security Password
These above-said problems can be solved by Flashing the right and stable firmware files. Otherwise, the mobile will be dead.
I have listed some hardware-related problems. These are :
- Call not connected (Network related)
- Not audible to other Person (MIC related)
- Not audible to self (Ear speaker/Ringer/ Audio IC related)
- Cracked Display
- No Display
- Touch not working
- Slow or Fake Charging
- No Charging
- Mobile overheating
In these cases, faulty components need to be changed or replaced by new components.