This article is about the complete guideline for Huawei Honor 9 Lite display replacement. It will help you to change the cracked or damaged screen. It will also help to replace the internal Battery of Huawei Honor 9 Lite. You can change it by yourself and save your money.
To buy the display with touch of Huawei Honor 9 Lite, Click here.
If you are a Mobile Technician, this will help you a lot. You can learn not only the procedure of changing the display, but you can learn how to change the battery, Charging Board, complete dissembling of Huawei Honor 9 Lite.
Removing Sim Tray
- Remove the sim tray with the help of sim ejector. Though removing sim tray is not necessary for screen replacement of Honor 9 Lite, it is always a good practice to remove sim tray while dissembling Mobile phones.
Removing Back Cover
- The back panel cover of Honor 9 Lite is made of glass and it is fixed by applying glue.
- Apply heat on the back cover for 3 to 4 min with the use of Hot air blower or SMD machine or Separator machine. You can also use a Hair Dryer.
- The glue becomes soften on applying heat.
- Try to make a gap between the back panel and the main panel body by using any plastic pry tools or any sharp tools.
- When the back panel completely separates, detach the fingerprint sensor flex.
Removing the Battery
- Remove the Battery Connector.
- The battery is glue-attached with the mainframe of the mobile.
- Blow hot air on the screen side of the mobile which helps to soften the battery glue.
- Use the plastic pry tool to detach the battery from the mainframe.
- Care must be taken not to deform or damage the battery. Be cautious while removing the battery as any punch or leak may cause to explode the battery.
Removing the cracked or damaged Display
- The display of Honor 9 Lite is glue-attached to the main body or mainframe.
- Detach the display strip connector.
- Apply heat on the display for 3 to 4 min with the use of Hot air blower or SMD machine or Separator machine. You can also use a Hair Dryer.
- Make a gap between the display and the frame. Take your time and remove it slowly and patiently.
Checking the New Display or Combo of Honor 9 Lite
- Before installing the new display, first, check the new display whether it is working or not.
- Remove the warranty tag and the screen guard after the display is OK.
Installing the new Display or Combo
- First, clean the old glue from the frame
- Apply the glue on the sides of the frame and install the display.
- Use Rubberband 0r adhesive tape to mount the display on the frame for the better result.
Installing the Battery and Back Panel Cover
- Install the battery
- Connect the fingerprint sensor flex
- Install the Back Panel Cover by using glue.
Switch on the mobile and recheck whether working perfectly or not. Wait for a minimum of 12 hours to dry the glue.
Hooray, Your Mobile is ready to use.